Orange juice is easy to find and can maintain facial care in three different ways
Orange Crop is an easy-growing crop for the climate of Cambodia, we are located in many different parts of the country, as well as abundant and easy to find. For this kind of fruit, besides having a good flavor, Omeam, plus health and beauty, rich in good nutrients, especially Vitamin C, it is also known to take care of facial skin like Each.
So, to learn how to use orange juice, how to use it, and what benefits you have! Come and keep track of all:
1. For facial cleansing
Orange juice is rich in Vitamin C which can soften skin's softness and eliminate dirt from the face.
- Rub the orange peel into 2 by removing one oranges gently gently on the face of the skin up the circle up and down, doing this for about 7 minutes to 8 minutes to wash out with regular water and rub The face is clean and the cloth is dry.
2. The orange juice
Summer will make your skin more troublesome, such as inflammation and blemishes, but Pursat may help you.
- Orange juice dried or grated as a powder mixed with a little turmeric powder and 2 tablespoons honey (Mixing ingredients for a reasonable amount)
- Stir together into a mixture and then put on the face for 5 minutes to clean it with clean water.
- You can apply this method 2 times a week for high results.
3. Removal of bruises and swollen eyes under the eyes
Pumpkin is very effective in getting rid of black bumps under the eyelid and swelling under the eyes.
- Combine half a teaspoon fresh pomegranate with 1 teaspoon spoon, 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E (available at supermarket), stir well
- Then put the mixture in the cooler place for about 3 to 4 minutes to remove the mixture or put it in the eye for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Finally, remove this mixture and wash it with clean water.